Women love affection and they love when you express it as much as you can, especially with a birthday text or messages on their birthday. You should not allow your wife to guess how much you love and care about her, rather show her how much you care, say it in words, show it with your actions and attitude, show it through text messages…
On your wife’s birthday, you may want to go an extra mile to express your love and show her attention. Remind her how much you love her, why you married her, express your gratitude about her being in your life and make her the center of your attention. Yes! Gifts are lovely but choosing your words carefully to celebrate your wife is also important.
We understand that it may be kind of overwhelming or difficult putting your feelings into words and that’s we have put together 30 awesome messages we are sure your wife would love!
List Of Birthday Messages For Your Wife
1. The best parts of my life are the ones spent with you. You have been an amazing wife and I wish your birthday is as amazing as you are.
2. I’ll never forget that sparkle in your eyes when I met you, the sparkle that made me fall in love with you, that made me marry you, the sparkle I know would shine brighter as you read this message. Happy Birthday my love.
3. You give my life a purpose that helps me overcome all the bad moments, that helps me fully enjoy and thankful for the good moments. I am so lucky to have a wife like you. Happy birthday, dear!
4. On the day of our wedding, I thought to myself, that there would be no day where you will be more beautiful than today. But every time I see you happy, every time you wake up by my side, every time you smile, you always look more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Happy birthday!
5. Have I told you how much I’m grateful for blessing our home with your affection and love towards me and our kids? Thank you for all that you do for us. Happy birthday, my Wife.
6. Thank for being my lover, my wife, my best friend and my soul mate! Your love has turned me into the happy man that I am today. I love you so much. Happy birthday, love!
7. Happy birthday, sweetheart! You make me want to love you more each and every day because every day with you is better than the last.
8. I knew I made my best decision the day I married you. It will always be the best decision I’ve made ever made. Happy birthday, dear!
9. Even bad days feel better when I remember you’re my wife and I’ll always be grateful that you chose me as your husband, chose me to be the father of our kids. Happy Birthday, my sweet wife.
10. I know I have hurt you a number of times and I shouldn’t have. Forgive me for all my wrongs on this special day. Happy Birthday.
11. Hey love, Guess what I found out?
You don’t need candles for your cake today because your smile is enough to light up the whole room. Happy birthday, Love.
12. You are an amazing woman, the heart of our family, you make our lives complete every single day. I hope that on your special day you are showered with all the gratitude you so deserve.
13. I cannot imagine a life without you in it, and it’s a good thing cause I don’t have to. Happy birthday to my amazing, beautiful, and sexy wife.
14. After all these years you still make my heart beat fast. Thank you for being such a adorable dictator in our marriage. I mean that with all the love in the world!
15. Happy Birthday my loving wife, I want you to know that I plan on you loving and cherishing you all the days of my life. You are my joy and my everything. Happy birthday!
16. Happy Birthday! There are so may love songs and love poems in the world and darling, all of them put together aren’t enough to express all the love I have for you.
17. Cheers to all the wonderful conversations we have had together, all the laughs we’ve shared, all the jokes we’ve made, all the arguments… because after all these years there is no one I’d rather spend my time with than you.
18. Not every one meet their soul mates, I would be forever grateful that not only did I meet mine but fortunate enough to marry her! Happy birthday, Soulmate, Wifey.
19. This is the perfect opportunity to say SORRY for all the times I was wrong , THANK YOU for all keeping the family together and I LOVE YOU for everything that you mean to me. Happy birthday.
20. My goal is to keep a smile on your face. And when it starts to fade away, I’ll do whatever it takes to see your lips arch into your beautiful smile again. Happy birthday.
21. Poets and singers express how I feel about you best. My poor self can only say, Happy birthday, My Wife, my Love, Mother of my kids
22. No birthday wish or gift can express the amount of love I have for you. I love you now and forever. Happy birthday!
23. In another life, if I’m to choose a wife again, you would definitely be my first choice all over again. You are the light of my life and the joy of my heart. On this special day I wish to tell you I love you so much.
24. Life with you and the kids is still surreal, like being trapped in a dream. And I’m glad I will never have to wake up from this dream, because it’s my reality. Happy birthday!
25. You never stop giving all of your best to our marriage, to our kids and to me. On your birthday and every other day, we promise to give our best to you! Happy birthday my sweet wife!
26. In quiet times, in funny times, in cuddle times and in all times, I cherish you. Happy Birthday to the best wife anyone could ever want.
27. You are absolutely breathtaking, and there is nobody in the world that will ever be able to replace you. I love you, now and forever. Happy birthday.
28. Like fine wine we get better with age….or rather, we feel better about our age with lots of wine! Happy Birthday my forever young wifey.
29. Even though we’ve had difficult moments, I wouldn’t give them up for anything, because they were still moments with you. May the rest of your years be filled with endless love, happiness, and wishes come true.
30. You’re my Lover, best friend, soul mate; but you know the proudest word I love to describe you? “Wife. My wife.”
I’m proud that you’re my wife because even bad days are better when I remember I married you. Happy birthday!
We hope you find that perfect message for your wife’s birthday and remember you don’t have to send just one. The more, the merrier, right? Why don’t you write your wife as many messages through out her special day.
Meanwhile, don’t forget women love gifts too, they even love it more when you try hard and are thoughtful about the gifts you give them. But birthday message are also a great way to acknowledge how much you love your wife without a pearl or diamond necklace.