Actress Omoborty Advises Against Using Microwave To Boil Water Following Her Terrible Experience

Nollywood actress, Biodun Sofuyi Okeowo popularly known as Omoborty advises people not to boil water with microwave.

Actress Omoborty

The actress got into an accident after boiling water in a microwave with a plastic plate that isn’t microwavable.

According to her, the water exploded in her face as she opened the microwave. The actress is also thankful that the accident is minor as it could be worse than that.

She wrote;

“Which of your mercies oh Lord can I deny? This domestic accident happened to me January 21 this very year.

“What if my eyes were affected? What if this disfigured me for life?. What if….Oh God I’m so grateful ???.

“Lesson learnt please don’t heat water in a microwave except if the cup or plastic is microwavable…

“How did this happen?

“I put a covered cup of water in the microwave, after the supposed time. I opened it, and it exploded on my face, splashed the hot water on my face, while the plastic cup came out with a force, gave me a deep cut on my brow and another cut close to my eyes. Who said there is no God?

“Lesson two…please when aiming at a whiter skin, remember that, no one plans for accident. Once the skin is too thin, stitches won’t stay in place.

“Above all my injury healed and barely visible.

“Thank God for blessing the hospital with a very good surgeon.”

You May Also Like:

Betrayed Record Label Boss Uses Charm To Seal Signing Of New Artiste

Khadoni: “Khafi Told Me She Found Something Beyond A Reality Show” – Kemi Lala Akindoju

Ex BBNaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Are Engaged

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *