Baby boy dies after falling into bucket of hot water kept for his bath [PHOTOS]

A Baby boy identified as Daniil Chernenko has had his life cut short after he fell into a bucket of boiled water kept for his bath.

According to reports, Daniil Chernenko suffered a very high degree of burn after he fell into a bucket of hot water his mother had prepared for his bath in Ukraine.

Doctors battled to save little Daniil Chernenko’s life in the village of Salhany in southern Ukraine’s Odessa Oblast region where the incident had happened.

Unfortunately, Daniil Chernenko’s little body could not withstand the 80% burn done on him. His heart reportedly stopped between 11 days after the incident which was two days after his first birthday. All attempts to resuscitate the young chap proved fruitless.

Baby boy dies after falling in bucket of very hot water kept by his mum lailasnews 1
Photo of Baby Tetyana Chernenko in the hospital!

His heart broken mother, Tetyana Chernenko who says she is yet to forgive herself said she had kept the bucket of hot water beside a table and had turned around just for a few seconds to get cold water when the young one fell from the table he had been playing on into the bucket of hot water.

She said:

I saw how he fell in the boiling water. I rushed to the bucket and pulled him out.

I hugged him, then wrapped him in a cotton cloth. When I unwrapped him I saw his skin was peeling off.

Daniil was rushed to hospital in a critical condition and diagnosed with a third degree burn.

It was reported that only patches of skin on the youngster’s forehead, fingers and toes escaped being affected by the burn. May his soul rest in peace.


Shocking! Pilot intentionally crashes plane to kill his wife

Tboss slams fans who mocked Thin Tall Tony for becoming a taxi driver

My wife met with a priest of baal who sowed an illegitimate seed inside her – Bob-Manuel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *