The GTBank internet introduces you to a world without restrictions. It is a powerful channel with cutting-edge technology which gives you extensive access to your accounts and allows you conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online.
With GTBank internet banking, you can easily perform transactions from the comfort of your home, work or abroad.
What are the benefits of using Guaranty Trust Bank Internet banking?
The benefits of GTBank internet banking include the following:
- You can easily gain access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- You can conveniently conduct banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Your online transactions are guaranteed optimum security.
- It enables you gain access to bank information and products.
- Banking becomes easier, cheaper and effective for customers.
- Access to your accounts at all times.
What are the features of internet banking?
- Preview your account balance, mobile transactions and account statement.
- Pay utility bills
- Fund transfers
- Flight ticket bookings
- Transfer foreign currencies from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world.
- Change password and update your personal details.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques
- 3rd party transfers from your account to any GTBank account or other banks.
How to access GTBank internet banking
To get started, you can either go to the nearest branch to obtain the GTB internet banking request form or sign up by filling the request form online.
You can choose to scan and email the form to email@example.com or submit at any GTBank branch. Upon successful registration, your GTBank internet banking credentials or login details will be sent to your account’s email address.
If you’re yet to receive your login details, kindly visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
Bear in mind that the password must be changed within 2 hours of receiving it.
- To access your internet banking, Visit www.gtbank.com and click on the “Login” button. You will be required to enter your GTB internet banking user ID and password.
- Type in the details, use the keypad to enter your password and then click the “login” button.
If successfully logged in, you will see your GTBank internet banking dashboard where you can view your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, etc.
If you have forgotten your Password you can call the contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900. You can also select option 3 on the menu to request for your password which will be sent to your registered email address.
Alternatively, you can visit the bank’s website www.gtbank.com and follow the steps below:
1. Locate the Internet Banking tab and select login.
2. Input your user ID and select the “Forgot your Password” link.
3. You will be directed to the Password reminder page.
4. Enter the answer to your secret question and select the continue button.
5. For security reasons you are advised to safeguard your Password.
If you have been locked out after 3 unsuccessful login attempts, you will be required to call contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 and select 2 & 0 to speak to an Agent.
Following confirmation, your Password will be reset and a new one sent to your registered email address. You are advised to safeguard your login details to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
You May Also Like: Full GTbank Swift Code