Bank services have gone beyond the four walls of a building into online platforms; all thanks to technological advancement. From physical edifice to USSD code to e-banking, bank services are just an app away.
GTBank has spread its tentacles across the digital space through its mobile app – GTB Mobile App. GTB Mobile App is a 2-in-1 application which allows you to perform transactions seamlessly.
GTB Mobile consists of Mobile Banking and Mobile Money. Mobile banking grants you access to all the accounts profiled with GTBank such as savings, current and domiciliary accounts while on Mobile Money, you’re allowed to access Mobile wallet by logging on with a phone number. You need not be a customer with GTBank before you can use GTBank Mobile Money.
Gone are the days when you have to queue at the bank to make transactions. From the comfort of your home, you can manage your bank account(s) from your mobile phones. It is secure and very easy to use. With the GTB Mobile App, you can:
- Check your account balance.
- Manage your account and publish your transaction history.
- Confirm and manage your cheques.
- Purchase airtime and data bundle for all networks.
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets.
- Make bill payments.
- Initiate fund transfers to account, other GTBank accounts, NEFT, NIP and other banks.
- Make enquiry about account statement.
- Manage your debit/credit card.
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Modify your email address, phone number and other details.
- Block your lost or stolen card.
- Verify your transaction either by using a chosen PIN or a 737 token.
Without further ado, how to download GTB Mobile App.
- Visit your App Store or Google Play and search for the GTBank app.
- Click the download button. After downloading, click the install button.
- Launch the App by opening from the store or home screen.
- Type in your User ID and password
If you don’t have a password, kindly dial *737*6*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details. Just in case you forget your password, click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
- Once you login, you’ll be asked to verify your device. Upon verification, select ‘Yes’ and choose a transaction method (PIN or Token).
Note: You can always switch between PIN or token at any time by simply going to the Settings Menu of the mobile app.
- A 5 digit code will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. If you don’t receive SMS, dial *737*7# from your registered phone number to generate a one-time verification code.
- For more enquiries, contact GTConnect on 08029002900 or 08039003900 for the verification code.
Input the code in the app and sign in successfully.
Note: Same procedures applies to token.
Bank on the go with GTB Mobile App. The Mobile App can be downloaded from Google Play on Android devices and App Store on iOS devices. You can also open a GTBank account on the app.