Zenith Bank is a leading multinational financial service provider based in Nigeria. Licensed to operate as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank ranks as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria.
Zenith Bank was appraised as the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
In a bid to improve the banking experience of its customers, most banks have launched mobile banking apps; even Zenith Bank isn’t left out. Zenith Bank’s Mobile App is a dual functionality app which comprises of Mobile Banking and eaZy money.
With the Zenith Bank’s Mobile App, you can do the following:
- Check account balance
- View all your accounts on your phone: Current, Savings, Domiciliary, Fixed Deposit etc.
- Transfer funds
- Make bill payments
- Manage debit cards
- Open account
- View statement of account
- Manage, stops and confirm cheques
- Preview transaction history
- Purchase airtime
Payment of flight ticket and make hotel bookings
- Locate nearest branch and ATM
Zenith Bank Mobile App has the following features:
- Access to all your accounts be it Current, Savings, Domiciliary, Fixed Deposit etc.
- Locks app to prevent unauthorised use.
- Verifies NUBAN account numbers for error-free transfers.
- Protected by Mobile pin and password.
- Direct bill payments from your bank account.
How to download Zenith Bank’s Mobile App
- Go to your App Store on your mobile device.
- Search for Zenith Bank Mobile App by inputing the keyword “Zenith Bank” and click on “Install”.
- After installation, click on the Zenith Bank icon to launch the App.
There’s a need to register as an internet banking user or non-internet banking user before you can use the mobile banking platform.
To register as an internet banking user, you’ll be required to provide your internet banking PIN, hardware token and OTP (One-time password). To register as a non-internet banking user, there’s a need for mobile number set up in order to receive SMS soft token.
For the internet banking user,
- After downloading and installing the app, click to open the app
- Input your account number (Ensure the internet banking user is selected)
- Create a 6-digit password
- Next, create a mobile PIN which must be a 4-digit number. The mobile PIN can be used as an alternative to make transactions.
- A token will be sent to sent to your registered mobile number, enter your PIN and token for authentication and complete registration.
- Upon successful registration, log in to the app by typing in your account number and password created.
For a non-internet banking user,
- Create a 6-digit password
- Next, create a 4-digit MOBILE PIN.
- Input the token sent to your registered SIM with Zenith Bank.
- The app will then redirect you to the login page, type in your account number and 6-digit password to log in.
Experience unlimited and flexible banking experience 24 hours a day with Zenith Bank Mobile App. Bank on your terms with Zenith Bank Mobile Banking.
The Zenith mobile app is available for free download on the android and IOS app stores.
You May Also Like: How To Access Zenith Bank Internet Banking