MultiChoice Nigeria has revealed that the winner of the 5th season of Africa’s biggest reality show, BBNaija will walk away with N85m grand prize!
Big Brother Naija season 5 officially starts on Sunday, July 19 and the grand prize includes a N30m cash prize which makes this season’s winnings the biggest since its debut back in 2006.
Chief Executive Officer, MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe said, “The fifth season of BBNaija marks a major milestone in the reality TV series. We are making this season significant by not only increasing the winnings but by also implementing other creative and innovative ways to ensure the show lives up to the premium entertainment especially during the current pandemic.”
The breakdown of the grand prize includes:
- N30m cash prize
- two-bedroom apartment courtesy Revolution Plus
- SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors
- trip to Dublin courtesy Guinness
- home appliances courtesy Scanfrost
- a trip to Dubai packaged by Travelbeta
- a year’s supply of Indomie noodles, Munch it and Colgate toothpaste
- a year’s supply of Pepsi, a branded chiller and a trip to watch the UEFA Champions League finale
- and a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.
The winner of #BBNaija Season 5 will be walking away with N85million worth of prizes! 🤯
— DStv Nigeria (@DStvNg) July 13, 2020
Betway is the Headline sponsor of BBNaija season 5 and the Gold sponsor is Guinness.
You May Also Like: