Nigerian Student Allegedly Dies At Soap-Making Factory In Ibadan

Gbadebo Richard, a 300-level student at University of Ibadan reportedly died on Tuesday July 28 in an industrial accident.

According to reports, Richard was working night shift when he fell into one of the machines at the Oluyole factory of Henkel Nigeria Limited, producers of WAW detergent and soap.

Gbadebo Richard

Others were reportedly not aware of the accident until they saw blood on one end of the machine.

It was also said that Richard’s family were not informed about the incident until an unknown number called them.

A source said told Sahara Reporters;

“His family members were not informed by the company until an unknown number called them. So they mobilized to the company and blocked the road, about 30 police officers were called in to prevent disturbance.

“An ambulance later came and Richard’s father was allowed into the building. He later went with the body, packed in a plastic bag in the ambulance to the morgue at Teju Hospital without any of the staff of the factory.”

You May Also Like:

Actor, Tchidi Chikere Reunites With Nanny, Adopts Her As His New Mum (Photos)

House Repossession Rumor: “I Know Some People Want It To Be True So Bad” — Toke Makinwa

“Coronavirus Tests Are A Complete Waste” – Bill Gates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *