Nigerian Web Designer Escapes Being Killed By A Sex Toy

A web designer had shared on Twitter how she escaped death or burning herself while using a sex toy.

She explained that she decided to put the toy on the highest when she started feeling heat on her hands. At first she thought it was the friction until she realized the vibrator had exploded and had started melting inside her.

So my vagina almost caught fire today,” she shared the story on Twitter.

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

“1. Its super loud

“2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery.”

She continued; “Today i was like f-ck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then I started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like “nah its the friction from the vibration..” then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram?

“Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba.

“Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i dont trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers.”

You May Also Like:

“It Will End In Tears” – People React As Nigerian Girl Tattoos Her Lover’s Name On Her Face (Video)

Popular Hair Vendor, Anna of Annishair Reportedly Dead

“Karma Is A Bitch” – Hushpuppi’s Alleged Ex Girlfriend Mocks Him

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *