– Reno Omokri has called out Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over his silence on free Leah Shahribu campaign
– Omokri told the Vice Pres. to carry Free Leah Sharibu Campaign on his head the same way he carried Tradermoni
Former aide to former Pres. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Reno Omokri has called out the Vice Pres., Prof. Yemi Osinbajo over his silence on the release of Leah Sharibu.
Reno Omokri in his statement questioned the Vice President on what he has done to ensure the release of Leah.
The former aide also called on Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to carry the Free Leah Sharibu campaign on his head the same way he carried Tradermoni.
Below is a full statement of Reno Omokri’s statement via Twitter,
1. Dear Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo,
What have you done for #FreeLeahSharibu? See how Muhammadu Buhari PERSONALLY and PUBLICLY led the struggle to #FreeZainabAliyu, a Muslim like him. Cant you do same for Leah? SECRET love is = to HATE. You answer to God, not PMB.
2. If you, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, carry #FreeLeahSharibu on your head as you carry #Tradermoni, by now, Leah would have been free. Cant you show Leah the love that Muhammadu Buhari showed #FreeZainabAliyu? Cant you stand up for Leah as your boss stood up for Zainab?
3. See how your daughter Kiki is all over the place slaying like a slay queen. Leah does not have such opportunity. Would you be this carefree if it was Kiki that was abducted by Boko Haram SOLELY because of her faith in Jesus?
4. The other day, you were talking about your love for your mother, Olubisi. How many times have you called Leah’s mum, Rubecca? As your mother, Olubisi, loves you, so does Rubecca love #FreeLeahSharibu. You are a pastor. Act like one!